Aligned with shared visions and goals, we at Knauf worldwide live and work according to clear values: Menschlichkeit, Partnership, Commitment, and Entrepreneurial Spirit. If you share these values, the following challenge may interest you.
What you'll do
- You gather and verify technical and financial data for investment and subsidy applications
- You are tracking and reporting available incentives for projects as well as compile business cases in accordance with technical and funding requirements
- The coordination of internal information flows between central departments (e.g., finance, engineering, procurement) and country management teams is a major task
- Your responsibilities will also include reviewing eligibility criteria and following up of subsidiary applications
- You research on available government incentive programs and manage subsidy application projects
Who you are
- You have relevant experience in the field of investment controlling and/or in advising industrial companies
- In your career, you have acquired extensive knowledge of tax, state aid or public procurement law
- You gained an excellent university degree in Engineering or Business Administration with manufacturing industry focus
- You have a very structured, detailed and goal-oriented way of working and act like an entrepreneur with a pronounced "can do" mentality
- Due to your extensive project management skills you are capable of providing solutions to multiple projects in parallel
- You are willing to travel internationally to different Knauf locations on a regular basis and you are fluent in English, a further European language is required
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities (e.g. Iphofen gym, swimming, soccer, etc.) as well as active health promotion through company doctor, occupational safety, etc.
Daily time savings: Plenty of parking space and direct access to public transport (train, bus) through the company premises
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events, a subsidized casino and our Barista coffee bar
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a international change of location
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.