Aligned with shared visions and goals, we at Knauf worldwide live and work according to clear values: Menschlichkeit, Partnership, Commitment, and Entrepreneurial Spirit. If you share these values, the following challenge may interest you.
What you'll do
- You manage applications for government incentives on group-level around the world
- For decision-making, you advise on funding programs, including R&D incentives and subsidies for green and digital transformation
- Your tasks will also include monitoring the development of global funding programs and related political processes (e.g. EU, USA)
- You will advise on structuring and site selection of investment projects
- You will be responsible for continuous reporting on possible projects, applications and grants
Who you are
- You have relevant professional experience in the field of public incentives and funding applications
- In addition, you have an excellent university degree in law, finance or taxation and in-depth knowledge of EU state aid law
- You have a wholistic understanding of industrial processes and investment projects
- You have a very structured, detailed and goal-oriented way of working and act as an entrepreneur with a pronounced "can do" mentality
- You are willing to travel internationally to different Knauf locations on a regular basis, therefore fluent English and another European language is required
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities (e.g. Iphofen gym, swimming, soccer, etc.) as well as active health promotion through company doctor, occupational safety, etc.
Daily time savings: Plenty of parking space and direct access to public transport (train, bus) through the company premises
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events, a subsidized casino and our Barista coffee bar
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a international change of location
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.