Knauf Building Systems streamline planning and construction, offering comprehensive solutions and quality assurance, around the world. Aligned with shared visions and goals, we at Knauf worldwide live and work according to clear values: Humanity, Partnership, Commitment, and Entrepreneurial Spirit. If these values resonate with you, then the following challenge might pique your interest.
What you'll do
- Conduct in-depth analysis and evaluation of warehouse processes to identify opportunities for enhancement.
- You will be an integral part of our international team focused on advancing and globally implementing our warehouse management template based on SAP EWM.
- You will actively engage with internal and external stakeholders to conceive inventive approaches for enhancing logistics processes, ultimately achieving greater efficiency and service enhancements.
- Collaborating with process owners from adjacent departments, you will ensure the smooth coordination and seamless implementation of these processes.
Who you are
- You possess a degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field and have accumulated at least 5 years of pertinent international work experience in areas such as supply chain and logistics.
- Your track record showcases successful planning and execution of process enhancements, leading to measurable improvements in various domains.
- With a deep understanding of global logistics operations and a grasp of industry best practices, you are equipped for success in this role.
- Your strong analytical skills empower you to tackle intricate challenges and make informed decisions.
- You demonstrate proficiency with systems like SAP EWM, SAP ERP, and Yard Management Systems. In addition, you excel in communication, primarily in English, with knowledge of other languages considered advantageous.
- Your openness to international travel, estimated at around 20%, further enhances your qualifications.
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities (e.g. Iphofen gym, swimming, soccer, etc.) as well as active health promotion through company doctor, occupational safety, etc.
Daily time savings: Plenty of parking space and direct access to public transport (train, bus) through the company premises
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events, a subsidized casino and our Barista coffee bar
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of an international change of location
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.