Knauf Building Systems streamline planning and construction, offering comprehensive solutions and quality assurance, around the world. Aligned with shared visions and goals, we at Knauf worldwide live and work according to clear values: Humanity, Partnership, Commitment, and Entrepreneurial Spirit. If these values resonate with you, then the following challenge might pique your interest.
What you'll do:
- As the Owner of the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process, you'll be responsible for demand management, holistic alignment of supply and demand while considering existing constraints.
- Leveraging KPIs and data, you'll respond dynamically to challenges, prepare scenarios, and thus create solution spaces for effective supply chain management and strategic corporate leadership.
- You'll drive cross-functional decision-making and coordination processes with relevant stakeholders (Sales, Production, Procurement, Operations, etc.) concerning sales volumes, priorities, and production capacity.
- Your ability to distill the essential will empower you to support the Supply Chain Leads and leadership team adeptly and proactively, focusing and aligning across functions.
- Implement effective S&OP strategies and models, deriving projects for continuous improvement of the S&OP process.
What you are:
- You hold a degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or a related field.
- You possess extensive and relevant professional experience in an international context within Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar domains.
- You have consistently demonstrated your ability to initiate and carry out process optimizations with tangible outcomes, resulting in measurable enhancements across various operational areas.
- You possess a profound understanding of global logistics operations and are well-acquainted with best practices in this domain.
- Your robust analytical skills enable you to independently tackle complex challenges and make goal-oriented and profit-driven decisions.
Security: Indefinite employment contract in a stable, successful family-owned business.
Flexibility: 38-hour workweek, 30 days of leave, special leave for specific occasions, flexitime account, broad time window for flexible work, and weekly home-office days.
Fitness and Health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities, active health promotion, company doctor, occupational safety, and more.
Time Savings: Ample parking and direct access via the factory premises to public transport (train, bus).
Future Planning: Subsidies for company savings schemes and offers for personal retirement planning.
Feel Welcome: Welcome Days and individual onboarding, company and team events, subsidized cafeteria, barista coffee bar.
Career Development: Individual support for part-time studies, further training, and workshops.
Benefits and Vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with renowned brands.
- Relocation Support
Inspiring Workspace: Our newly designed New Work office fosters an environment that promotes creativity and productivity. A space where teamwork thrives!
Knauf as an Employer:
Knauf is an internationally active family-owned company in the building materials industry. With our headquarters in Iphofen, Lower Franconia, we are represented worldwide with around 40,000 employees in over 300 production sites. As a leading manufacturer of systems for drywall, flooring, plaster, and facades, we achieve an annual turnover of approximately 12.6 billion euros.
The Knauf Group takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive work environment and make all decisions regarding personnel selection across all areas of our company based on experience, skills, and integrity. We encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.