We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Portfolio Manager (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Prioritizing and overseeing the entire project portfolio of supply chain related topics, including aligning it to stakeholder priorities and the company’s strategic objectives
- Interacting with business units as key contact person for portfolio management
- Enhancing the SCM program project portfolio, related processes and taking over an end-to-end-responsibility from collecting ideas to supporting the execution
- Coordinating with SCM topic owners (planning,warehousing, etc.) as well as further relevant counterparts (e.g. IT), therefore driving harmonization across multiple departments
- Actively supporting decision-making processes by creating material for the top management
Who you are
- Track-record in portfolio management with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in large-scale project management ininternational corporate environments
- Aptitude towards interdepartmental liaison, able to drive harmonization across multiple departments
- Excellent communication, influencing, andproblem-solving skills within IT and the business at all levels
- Strong aptitude to digital thinking and transformational leadership
- Experience in business or IT strategy within the manufacturing industry is a plus
- University degree in business, economics, IT or comparable
- Fluent in English – German is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration and offers for individual old-age provision
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- Relocation support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.