Anyone who designs architecture, renovates economically and sells high-performance products to their customers relies on drywall, plaster/facade and flooring systems from Knauf Gips.
Help the countries to build their circular economy strategy and business. Build a catalogue of solutions to help the plants to go for 0 waste to landfill.
- Define Knauf's Global Strategy for Circular Economy & Waste Management
- Providing guidelines, expertise, coaching (to the top managers as well as local experts)
- Build and manage a network of experts in all Regions
- Develop skills and capabilities in the Regions
- Enhance best practices sharing cross-businesses
- Watch the market to find innovative solutions
- Organize benchmarking (internal & external)
- Stay updated regarding existing regulations
- 10+ years of experience in Waste Management Business & Circular Economy
- Capability to navigate from strategy to shop-floor
- Comfortability to discuss with CEO's on the business model and to work with operational teams to build the processes
- Good relation capabilities, communication & training skills
- Living in Europe, ideally near to an international airport
- Openness to travel up to 50% (mainly in Europe, but not only)
What we offer
- Opportunity to participate in the development of a new business area and its service portfolio
- Varied activities with scope for self-fulfillment and exciting professional prospects
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an internationally active, family-owned group of companies in the building materials' industry. In addition to our headquarters in Iphofen, Lower Franconia, we have around 40,000 employees at more than 300 production sites worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of systems for drywall, flooring, plaster and facades, we generate annual sales of approximately 12.6 billion euros.
The Knauf Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and therefore make all personnel selection decisions in all areas of our business based on experience, skills and integrity. We encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.