Knauf is an internationally active, family-owned group of companies in the building materials industry. In addition to our headquarters in Iphofen, Lower Franconia, we have around 40,000 employees at more than 300 production sites worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of systems for drywall, flooring, plaster, and facades, we generate annual sales of approximately 12.6 billion euros. We are the Inhouse Consulting Team at Knauf. Become part of an agile and international team that supports the group management achieving our common goals. Get to know a wide range of projects that support our strategy. In order to further promote the growth of Knauf, we are looking for a specialist for our team at the Iphofen location or from the home office to fill the following position: Senior Project Manager Inhouse Consulting (m/f/x)
- Facilitate the regular strategy development/planning process together with our business leaders to determine the company's strategic objectives, targets and initiatives.
- You are responsible for end-to-end M&A transaction execution. You will closely coordinate with function- and business leads to orchestrate end to end execution.
- Providing valuations and financial analysis via modeling during the execution phase.
- You will coordinate the transaction and due diligence teams as the transaction moves and keep top management aware of the deal progress
- Develop a consistent methodology to determine the value of the acquired business for Knauf, considering synergies and future growth potential.
- You work with the business unit and functional leads to develop an integration plan aligned to the business case.
- Be a mentor to the team and help develop more junior team members.
You hold a good university degree (bachelor’s or master’s degree / MBA) in business administration, (business) mathematics, engineering, or natural sciences with focus on business or finance.
- You have ideally you have 6 years of work experience in strategy / M&A consulting, in the strategy / M&A department of a well-known company, in the private equity industry, or equivalent.
- You have excellent English skills (additionally German is required for projects).
- We appreciate a flexible approach to travel – we travel, but also spend a lot of time in our homebase, just as the project demands it.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and research skills.
- You are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What we offer
You can expect exciting career and further training opportunities as well as a wide range of jobs with inspiring colleagues. Take the next step in your career as a senior member of one of our consulting teams.
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an internationally active, family-owned group of companies in the building materials industry. In addition to our headquarters in Iphofen, Lower Franconia, we have around 40,000 employees at more than 300 production sites worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of systems for drywall, flooring, plaster and facades, we generate annual sales of approximately 12.6 billion euros.The Knauf Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and therefore make all personnel selection decisions in all areas of our business based on experience, skills and integrity. We encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.