We are the Inhouse Consulting Team at Knauf. Become part of a young, agile and international team that supports the group management achieving our common goals. Get to know a wide range of projects that support our strategy. To further drive Knauf’s growth we are seeking to recruit a young professional to join our team.
- Strategy and M&A consultancy at Knauf – As a member of the Inhouse Consulting Team, you will work on strategy and acquisitions for Knauf on national and international projects. Your will work from closely with Knauf management on potential acquisition targets to think through the exiting acquisition opportunities in the building industry.
- Analysis – Analyze industry, competitor, and technology dynamics and trends (e.g., market sizing, competitive landscape mapping, customer segmentation) to generate insights that inform the company’s strategy.
- Consulting - Identify and evaluate - growth opportunities and synergies in markets that are strategically important for the building industry (across Knauf divisions, products and geographical regions). Support our regional management to prepare shareholders resolution to receive the required funding.
- Drive project-based strategic initiatives end-to-end from problem definition and project scoping to delivery of recommendations to the executive team
- Work cross-functionally, including building consensus and influencing decision making.
- Valuation and Integration - Identify and screen potential acquisition targets; evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength; prepare management presentations and valuations.
- You hold a good university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA) in business administration, (business-) mathematics, engineering or natural sciences with focus on business or finance.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience in strategy/M&A consulting, in the strategy/M&A department of a well-known company, in the private equity industry or equivalent.
- You have excellent English skills (additionally German is required for projects).
- We appreciate a flexible approach to travel – We travel but also spend a lot of time in our homebase, just as the project demands it.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What we offer
You can expect exciting career and further training opportunities as well as a wide range of jobs with inspiring colleagues. Take the next step in your career as a junior or senior member of one of our consulting teams.
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an internationally active, family-owned group of companies in the building materials industry. In addition to our headquarters in Iphofen, Lower Franconia, we have around 40,000 employees at more than 300 production sites worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of systems for drywall, flooring, plaster and facades, we generate annual sales of approximately 12.6 billion euros.The Knauf Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and therefore make all personnel selection decisions in all areas of our business based on experience, skills and integrity. We encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.