We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Junior Supplier Quality Manager (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Identify systemic quality issues at Knauf and transfer them into robustness initiates at the suppliers
- Transfer CI initiatives, results of supplier evaluation and measures from category strategies into action
- Develop a methodology for supplier development projects and implement it together with the relevant stakeholders within the Knauf Group
- Lead own supplier development projects with the focus on increasing reliability and performance
- Establish a metric for supplier development initiatives and implement it within the organization
Who you are
- Successfully completed studies in the field of production engineering, mechanical engineering, economical engineering, chemical or chemical engineering
- First experience in production management and application of LEAN tools, 6s
- First experience in project management including a high level of communication (German and English fluent), analytical thinking, and empathy for a diverse set of stakeholders
- High competence in operational process quality and leading continuous improvement activities
- Problem-solving skills and experience with tools such as 8D, 5-Why, Ishikawa etc.
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration and offers for individual old-age provision
- A wide time window for flexible working including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.