We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Project Manager / Rollout Manager (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You guide projects from the initiation towards rollout and continuous improvement
- You are responsible for projects in the areas of strategy, supply chain, independent development of solution concepts and convincing argumentation of these to internal customers
- You are confident in presentation of project results in project meetings, guidance and leadership of project staff, preparation and moderation of workshops
- You develop & implement business/project plans and communicate with relevant stakeholders across the organization to highlight and resolve gaps, challenges and operational performance issues
- You develop large-scale process optimization concepts and strategies for the Knauf business units incl. Process-Fit gap analysis
- You assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- You measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
Who you are
- Business-oriented degree such as Economics, Industrial Engineering or any other degree course relating to the supply chain and logistics fields
- You gained 3-5 years of relevant experience
- You have a track-record in project management, supply chain management or logistics, ideally in the manufacturing industry
- You have experience in large-scale project management in international corporate environments
- Strong aptitude to digital thinking and transformational leadership
- Experience with SAP applications such as S/4 HANA is a plus
- You are fluent in English – German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration and offers for individual old-age provision
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.